For every payment collection scenario, Central Illinois Bank offers the solution you need to help your business run smoothly. We can optimize the collection process to help you maximize your checking account balances.
A smart payment strategy can have a major impact on your businesses cash flow. Let our Treasury Management specialists help you design a plan that works well for your business
We want to help you manage your cash flow more effectively. Our money management tools can provide assistance in this process.
Our team can offer a great way to streamline incoming payments, and enjoy other benefits, all while positively impacting the bottom line.
You want to grow your business, grow your capital, and improve funding for future projects. Central Illinois Bank can provide the support to help you with this endeavor.
We offer a variety of services that allow you to improve the timeliness of your receivables, all without leaving the office.
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Remote/Mobile Deposit
- Electronic Receivables
At Central Illinois Bank we offer a variety of payment solutions to fit your businesses needs. We have convenient options for businesses of all sizes.
- Controlled Disbursement
- Positive Pay
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Direct Deposits
- Wire Access
- Cash Concentration
- Online Bill Pay
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
Central Illinois Bank’s money management options allow you to take better control of your money and make the most of excess funds. We want it to be easy for your money to work for you.
- Money Manager
- Online Banking
- Zero Balance Accounts
Expand your payment options and increase sales with Merchant Services from Central Illinois Bank. Merchant Services allow you to reduce your check losses, expand your customer base, increase your cash flow and provide a wide range of value-added and reduced cost products and services all at the same time.
- Customers can choose to pay with credit cards, debit cards, purchasing cards and checks
- Your account is credited through Electronic Data Capture within 48 hours
- Accept all major credit cards
- Superior Customer Service and Merchant Support
- Innovative products including terminals, PC-based software, and Internet based payment processing
- Reprogramming of existing compatible equipment available
Today's business professionals know the importance of careful cash management and short-term investing of excess cash balances. Accessing the broader capital markets on a frequent basis can be costly. Central Illinois Bank enables organizations to efficiently make frequent short-term investments through select deposits and other non-deposit products and services. We can help you design a program to put excess cash to work each night or over longer periods of time in a convenient and effective way.
- Certificates of Deposit (91 days to 7 years)
- Money Market Accounts (interest earning deposit with unlimited sweeps to and 6 transfers and withdrawals from per month)
- Repurchase Agreements (overnight sweep accounts to one year terms)*
- U.S. Treasury Bills and Government Agency Discount Notes (one year and less)*
Central Illinois Bank offers both deposit and non-investment products. Certificates of Deposit of $250,000 are FDIC insured. *Repurchase Agreements, U.S. Treasury Bills and Government Agency Discount Notes are not a bank deposit, obligation or guaranteed by the bank and are NOT FDIC insured. These investment products are subject to investment risk, including potential principal loss.